In addition to the tall rescue height, the operational versatility of the Bronto F230RPX is partly enabled by the articulation, that offers versatile reach in all directions. The horizontal reach and up-and-over capability are much improved from what has traditionally been offered. Maximum horizontal reach is 105ft, while most of previous aerial platforms offer less than 90ft. The capability to reach up and over for example the parapet walls and lower roofs is 34ft. Reach below grade from river banks and bridges is about 20ft.
An aerial platform is a long-term investment. Our lifecycle services ensure your aerial platforms are kept in the best possible shape for years and decades to come.
- North America’s tallest articulated aerial platform ,working height of 230 ft (~20 stories)
- Spacious rescue cage with 1000lbs safe working load
- Articulation provides superior up-and-over capability and below-ground reach
- Compact design on a commercial chassis, flexible to maneuver
- Integrated, corrosion resistant telescopic waterway with 1000GPM capacity
- Fast and safe operations with user friendly Bronto+ control system
- Customizable to customers needs
Various options, e.g.:
- Breathing air, electricity and hydraulics in the cage
- Remote control for boom movements and water monitor
- Emergency back-up system
- Detachable winches
- Stretcher carrier, wheelchair access
- High voltage detector
- Ultrasonic collision guard
- Various working lights and camera options
- Laser Rangefinder
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
- Modern service tools and a wide service network
|*depending on chassis
Technical data and illustrations subject to change without notice.