The up-and-over capabilities of the Bronto F135RLX enable safe reach behind obstacles such as parapet walls and below grade capabilities enable safe reach below bridges or in retention ponds. The spacious rescue cage allows access for wheelchairs and firefighters can enter the cage at ground level for maximum safety.
An aerial platform is a long-term investment. Our lifecycle services ensure your aerial platforms are kept in the best possible shape for years and decades to come.
Read more about our service offerings
- Up-and-over capabilities enable safe reach behind obstacles such as
- Below grade capabilities enable safe reach below bridges or in
- Platforms allow for wheelchair access
- Firefighters can enter platform at ground level for maximum safety.
- Ultimate maneuverability within the platform operating envelope.
- Maximum stability guided by computerized systems.
- Short jacking capabilities for smaller outrigger footprint in
- User friendly Bronto 5+ control system.
- Modern service tools and a wide service network.
Various options, e.g.:
- Wireless remote control for boom movements
- Emergency back-up system
- Laser rangefinder
- High voltage detector
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
- Ultrasonic collision guard
- Various working lights and camera options
|42' 10" *|
|*depending on chassis|