In accordance with these Terms, Bronto grants the user a limited access right which allows only personal and non-commercial use and display of this Image Bank and its contents. The materials in the Image Bank can be used solely in journalistic purposes in public communications in contexts relating to Bronto. Bronto must be cited as the source every time the materials of the Image Bank are used.
Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before accessing and using Bronto Skylift Corporation’s (“Bronto”) Internet pages at www.brontoskylift.com or any of said pages’ sub-sites (“Site”). By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, please notice that you are not allowed to use this Site.
Site Content and Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of this Site are fully owned by Bronto or third party and all copyright and other intellectual property rights concerning this Site belong to Bronto or such third party. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Be aware that there may be additional terms and conditions attached on individual documents or files on this Site.
Limited Access Right
In accordance with the Terms and subject to all applicable laws and regulations, Bronto grants the user a limited access right which allows only personal and non-commercial use and display of this Site and its contents. Press releases and other materials classified as public can be used in journalistic purposes in public communications in contexts relating to Bronto, but Bronto must be cited as the source every time such materials are used.
This limited access right does not constitute a transfer of title to the Site or its contents and is subject to the following limitations:
- the user must retain all copyright or other proprietary notices of Bronto; and
- the user may not reproduce, transfer, distribute, store, publicly present, modify, or otherwise use the Site or its contents for any public or commercial purpose, except for usage specifically permitted in these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This Site and its contents are provided on ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Bronto makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding the availability, accuracy, reliability, operability, or suitability for a particular purpose of this Site and its contents. Bronto does not guarantee that this Site or the server enabling its operation are free from viruses or other harmful components or that they will function uninterrupted and without error.
All usage of information, services or any other features of this Site shall be conducted exclusively on the user’s responsibility. Bronto reserves the right to amend or modify this Site and its contents or withdraw access to it without notice at any time.
Bronto shall not be liable for any any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this Site, even if Bronto has been advised of such damages. Bronto shall be not be liable for any inaccuracies, delays or failures contained in this Site, and shall not be obligated to notify users when information has been updated. Bronto is not responsible for any loss or damage that is caused by the user’s reliance on any information or services on this Site or data that the user or any third party has inserted into this Site.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. tHE LIABILITY OF BRONTO WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Links to Third-Party Sites
For improved accessibility, this Site may include links to sites owned or operated by third parties. By including links to third-party sites, Bronto assumes no responsibility, and makes no representations or warranties, of any kind for material contained in such third-party sites. Neither does a link to non-Bronto site imply that Bronto endorses the site or the contents referenced in such third-party site.
Submissions of the Users
By submitting material or information to Bronto, for example via this Site or by e-mail, you agree that:
- the material will not contain any item that is unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication;
- you will use best efforts to scan and remove any viruses or other contaminating or destructive features before submitting any material;
- you own the material or have the unlimited right to provide it to Bronto and Bronto may publish the material free of charge and/or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in Bronto’s products without compensation, limitations on use, acknowledgement of source, accountability or liability; and
- you agree not to take action against Bronto in relation to material that you submit, and you agree to indemnify Bronto if any party takes action against Bronto in relation to the material you submit.
Bronto is not responsible of reviewing the content submitted to it or posted by users on this Site. Bronto may at any time according to its discretion remove any content posted by users.