With a working height from 36 up to 78 metres, the Bronto XDT range enables dynamic operations as well as extremely reliable outreach in all circumstances. As all Bronto aerial platforms, the XDT range units can be customised with various customer-specific options to match the needs of every unit owner and operator.
An aerial platform is a long-term investment. Our lifecycle services ensure your aerial platforms are kept in the best possible shape for years and decades to come.
- Compact design ensuring better manoeuvrability.
- Telescopic cage boom provides more up-and-over and below-ground reach.
- Spacious working cage with 700 kg safe working load.
- Increased working load and lifting capability.
- Excellent height to weight ratio.
- Extremely reliable outreach regardless of the external circumstances.
- Variable jacking and automatic levelling.
- User friendly Bronto 5+ control system.
- Modern service tools and a wide
service network to guarantee the best possible uptime.
Various options, e.g.:
- Cage winch, max load 400 kg
- Boom winch, max load 1 300 kg
- Extendable cage, width up to 3,7 m
- Additional emergency back up system
- Wireless remote control for boom movements
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
- Ultrasonic collision guard
|36 m||38 m||44 m||46 m||53 m||70 m||78 m|
|27 m||27 m||26 m||25 m||35 m||36 m||38 m|
|700 kg||700 kg||700 kg||700 kg||700 kg||700 kg||700 kg|
|3.7 m*||3.7 m*||3.7 m*||3.7 m*||3.8 m*||3.95 m*||4.3 m*|
|<10 m*||<10 m*||<10 m*||<10 m*||11.9 m*||12.3 m*||13 m*|
|18 t *||18 t *||18 t *||18 t *||26 t||34 t*||41 t*|
|*depending on chassis|
Technical data and illustrations subject to change without notice.