DownloadsBronto Skylift S-HLA brochure
The Bronto S-HLA aerial platforms ensure efficient and safe operations with extremely challenging high-rise installations like antennas, generators, windmills, etc. The HLA range provides secure stability and easy manoeuvrability in different conditions and environments up to 341 feet. It’s not just about how high you can go, but also how safely you do it. With the HLA range platforms, you can get where you need to be, and return home safely.
An aerial platform is a long-term investment. Our lifecycle services ensure your aerial platforms are kept in the best possible shape for years and decades to come.
- Short overhang & excellent approach angles for best manoeuvrability.
- Efficient height-to-weight (GVW) ratio.
- Unmatched cage stability even at great heights.
- Extremely reliable outreach regardless of the external circumstances.
- Fast and simple set-up, get in the air within minutes.
- User friendly Bronto+ control system.
- Modern service tools and a wide
service network to guarantee the best possible uptime.
Various options, e.g.:
- Cage winch, max load 880 lbs
- Extendable cage, width up to 12 ft
- Wireless remote control for boom movements
- Emergency back up system
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
- Ultrasonic collision guard
|295 ft||341 ft|
|104 ft||108 ft|
|1500 lb||1500 lb|
|13' 6" *||13' 6" *|
|52 ft*||55 ft*|
|110,000 lbs*||140,000 lbs*|
|*depending on chassis|
Technical data and illustrations subject to change without notice.