- Reliable and simple to use, made to last from father to son.
- Compact structure allows to reach the required destination easily.
- Up and running in just 30 seconds.
- Zero tail-swing and good up-and-over capability.
- Fully equipped rescue cage.
- High-capacity waterline and rescue ladders.
- Can be built on all major chassis brands.
- Can be equipped with any commercial fire pump, water/foam tanks and foam systems, including the CAFS.
- Modern service tools and a wide service network.
Various options, e.g.:
- Breathing air, electricity and hydraulics in the cage
- Emergency back-up system
- Detachable winches
- Stretcher carrier
- High voltage detector
- Ultrasonic collision guard
- Various working lights and camera options
- Bronto Loadman to measure ground bearing
|32 m||37 m||42 m||54 m|
|19 m||20.5 m||20 m||21 m|
|400 kg||400 kg||400 kg||400 kg|
|7 m||7 m||7 m||7,5 m|
|3,9 m*||4 m*||4 m*||4 m*|
|10 m*||11,8 m*||11,8 m*||12,8 m*|
|22 t*||25 t*||26 t*||32 t*|
|3 800||3 800||3 800||3 800|
|*depending on chassis|
Technical data and illustrations subject to change without notice.